Thursday, June 25, 2009

Idea 64 - Fat Guys In Pastel Shirts

I've been overthinking this. I don't have to come up with some amazing novel or revolutionary self-help book (even though I can crank those out like a tired dog giving birth). It's AMAZING how people keep getting deals just based on some novelty jokey picture collection on a blog. All I have to do is come up with a goofy theme, then other other people send in pictures, I add a snarky caption, and about 2 weeks later some desperate publisher throws 30 grand at me in a vain attempt to stay relevant. Log on:















Somebody hide his Cheetos!

















Are you sure?!!??



















Fore! Hundred pounds!














Five! Years left!

Wow, this is EASY! Alright readers, send 'em on in, let's start the FGIPS phenomenon! If I get a deal for this, I'll be equally excited and depressed about the state of mankind!

No comments:

Post a Comment